Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Chicken Soup

It's nice to know that you will forever have a lifetime supply of chicken soup. The kind that heals your worries and anxities, warms your body and lets you know that you are loved. This is how I feel about my hubby that despite the rough roads couples frequently travel, he is still my strength. Mushy to hear, but God really gives you the person who truly deserves you. Ika nga eh totoo ang soulmate. Looking back, I never thought we would end up together. It was like finding a four leaf clover. Lucky me! Wil, despite his different upbringing, his different views in life that usually clash with mine, he is still a gem. Whenever I ask him does he love me, he always says yes. And when I ask him why, he tells me because he loves me. At first, I wanted to grill him more for the reason why he loves me. He just smiles at me and says, "Hindi ko ma-explain eh basta love kita". I would then feel bad because there was no effort in his answer. Now, through the years, I have come to realize that love indeed can't be explained. How can you explain the love of a mother to an adopted daughter? How can you explain the love friends share? So now whenever I ask my husband why he loves me, and he answers the same thing, I smile because I just got a scoop of my chicken soup.

No comments: