Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Friday, January 5, 2007

United Chorus Girls

December 30 Forever! Yan ang battle cry naming 'chorus girls', the term I use to refer to my college barkada: Tina, Libet, Liezel, Emma and Mox. 'Yan ang arrangement namin sa classroom noon. I go after Tina.

Those were the days when I was still skinny, as in patpatin, with long straight hair. Si Tina lang ata ang hindi tumaba. Si Liezel mas pumayat.

Recently we had our annual prayer meeting (?!) slash christmas get2gether slash chismis updating at Greenbelt 3 ala Cafe Breton. I was the last one to arrive as I had to ensure that my Matthew will be in good hands (his ninong Mike took over my parental rights for the meantime). Everybody was there eating seriously that not one of them noticed I had passed by already (ganun ha!). But when I eventually saw them, how I missed my friends. It has been months that we haven't seen each other.

The talk was the best part of all as we took turns in grinding each other (kawawa si Liezel hehe). After dinner and after a few pics here and there, we all headed to Music 21 at Jupiter St for a much needed singing stress reliever. Well of course, Emma was the only one with the legit singing voice; I, on the the other hand, just enjoyed my kapal mukha singing voice haha...but it was all worth it. I had a blast!

Check out more pics of the event

No comments: