Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Friday, March 2, 2007

Not an Unfortunate Event

I can't believe it! I really, really can't believe it!

It was an ordinary Monday. I was on my usual mall expedition, making "small discoveries" when I passed by National Bookstore. They always have books on sale. Piles and piles of them...but it never caught my fancy to even 'dig' thru these piles...until...I can't believe it!

There it was sitting unarranged with the other books, with its edges cramped up. When I see a book in this state, I would never give it a second look. But when I saw its title, I wanted to buy all the copies. Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" has become my current ultimate favorite movie ever since catching it on cable TV. It's a story about the unqiue, strange, miserable, woeful, tragic and comical "events" by three Baudelaire orphans - Violet, Klaus and Sunny. Sunny is suuuuper cute! Check out the SITE. This book is actually a compilation of postcards, depicting scenes from the movie. I bought this...hold your breaths...35 bucks! I plan to frame them when we eventually acquire our dream home someday. I will definitely display this in our AV room. I love it! I love it! I love it! NOT an unfortunate event!

No comments: