Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Saturday, December 2, 2006

A Simple Birthday: 80's style


OMG! I'm 32! I'm sharing you my age now because this is the last time I will be vocal about my age. Why? Because 33 is just 7 years away from 40! One things for sure, though, my birthdays will always be filled with simple things. I have always been simple. Take for example my gift to myself - a brown polka dot headband reminiscent of the 80's era. And because of this P25 purchase from Divi, a day before my birthday, I began remembering high school and college days. Especially the music - NEW WAVE! I could remember our barkada when we would all troop to Tagaytay, windows down and the cd playing CHORUS GIRL, a collection of the best 80's vibe.

Being simple and laid-back has kept me somehow on the ground. I could remember my husband saying that it was my over-all simplicity that he has fallen in love with. So I guess, here's to more simple but meaningful birthdays to come...for me!

No comments: