Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Sunday, December 17, 2006

An Orange Christmas

I have always wanted something unique every christmas season. Whether its my color motiff for decorations or how I would wrap presents to festive activities our family can do together, I give extra effort and thought into these things. For this year, I have chosen the color theme of orange and gold. This was a challenge since my existing christmas balls are all blue and silver (the theme I had two years ago). Nevertheless, I still managed to infuse these conflicting colors. With a big help from a simple orange satin ribbon, everything was unified.
That was the simplest task of all. It was with the gift wrapping that I was stumped. Last year, I used a personalized badge with Matthew's picture on it wearing a Santa Claus hat greeting the receivers a Merry Christmas. I got a lot of compliments for it. So I'm thinking its kinda hard to outdo this one for this year. I couldn't even find a wrapping paper that was more into the golds and the oranges. So I improvised. To all of our gift receivers, just see my final product.

An "Orangey" Christmas to All!

No comments: