Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Saturday, December 2, 2006

An Incredible Birthday: Matthew's Second


Today was a hectic day for us. Since it was my birthday yesterday and Matthew is celebrating his on Tuesday, Willie and I decided to hold a small late afternoon party today with the Bartolome family as exclusive guests.

Early on I decided on 'The Incredibles' theme for Matthew so a few months back, I already purchased an Incredibles costume in, where else? Divi! Then fast rewind to November 30: I trooped down to my fave place again and bought a toy set of the famous Pixar movie. Since haggling is my game, I got the set of 5 for P100 from its original price of P130. I'll be using these as cake toppers. I also bought a dozen of Incredibles party hats for P20 to be worn by everyone, even by Matthew's maternal grandparents! They were all game.

My mom just came from a wedding while my dad just came from a burial service (which is kinda weird now that I think about it) so we basically started at 7:30 pm from the original planned time of 4:30. We had chocolate cake, fried chicken and pancit malabon for long life. Everybody had a blast as Matthew entertained his guests with his cute antics. But what also made the party an incredible one was the fireworks display of SM which we all saw from our dinning area window.

Below is what I wrote in the card attached to the present we gave to Matthew...

Dear Matthew, advance happy birthday! You know so many things already and here's wishing more - "pa-cute" ; "who's the baby here?"; "supering-GO"; "masarap ba ang cheese?"; "behave"; "london bridge-baby"; a..o..u..i..e; b, c, d; wo-wo-wah...
Love Daddy and Mommy

No comments: