Ang website ng Pamilya Moulic

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Starting a New Collection!

When I was working before, I never lost my enthusiam when the conversation is about make-up. I am always updated to what is the latest trends - from mascaras that lengthen your lashes to lipsticks that stay forever. Unfortunately, these branded items are costly. It is quite an investment. Now that I'm working at home, nothing exciting happens on my face - I mean no make-up at all. Well its nice to know that after 9 years of everyday make-up to the office, my face takes a breather. But now I miss it.

I could remember the first time I tried on make-up professionally. Professionally meaning I had to wear make-up. Talagang dapat period! Ask my friend Mox and she definitely remembers that. It was my first job and I landed work in a mall conglomerate that entailed presenting your best foot forward. And being part of HRD, you should take the lead. Eh pano kung di ako marunong. To top it all off, my boss is very strict about it. Oh well, powder here, a little eyeshadow there, some blush and mascara. I'm good to go. It was not so soon that I got hooked up with ordering various blushes and powders from my convenient officemate via the ever popular catalog-based make-up company.

Ok let's stop the reminiscing part and go back to what I am excited about these days - mineral make-up. And its brand is Baby Doll. Mineral make-up contains the purest ingredients and does not contain irritating components. People who have sensitive and problematic skin said that their skin improved while wearing make-up. What? as in double what? Make-up that is good for the skin that you can sleep on it? Grabe. So here I am starting my collection of Baby Doll mmu. Now I am wearing make-up at home!

There are other brands like Monavue, Bare Escentuals and Luminare. I also want to try them when I do get the chance. But in the meantime, its Baby Doll. I got addicted to them just two weeks ago because of their cute packaging and their product names: TICKLE ME PINK for the blushes line; DOLLFACE for oil absorbing powder; SUGAR KISS that can be used in so many different ways with so many yummy colors to choose from; DREAMWHIP for their corrective line; and LIGHT AS FEATHER foundation line. There's also spf lotion for the face called SMOOTH OPERATOR. I can use this whenever I have my trips in Divisoria (I am soo an addict that I even took pictures of my current must-haves). I plan to collect the whole line hehe. Homebased work here's to more puyat hours.

No comments: